Sunday 1 March 2015

Don't be such a holy fool















Shirt - River Island // Ripped Jeans - Topshop // Sandals - New Look // Over sized Coat - Ark // Necklace - Topshop // Sunglasses - River Island 

Aloha my lovlies!

Last week I was at home for reading week so naturally I dedicated one of my days off to shopping. If you follow me on Instagram you will have already had a sneak peek of today's outfit. Personally I'm obsessed with this outfit. Not only is it totally different to my usual style, but it's ticked half the boxes for my style resolutions (If you missed the post you can see it here).  I came to the realisation that I didn't own anything striped so this striped shirt make a wonderful new addition to my wardrobe. It gives a very relaxed, Parisian feel to the look which makes it chic and sophisticated. To keep it looking super casual I paired it with this pair of Topshop ripped knee jeans. (This makes my current jeans total 2).

Of course I couldn't resist a statement colour pop, and what better way than with a pastel over sized coat? This pastel pink number is the perfect shade heading towards spring and helps to add my signature girly flair in contrast with the androgynous shape of the shirt. I got it for the incredible price of £30 down from £85. I'm in the market for some low heeled court shoes but for now I decided to wear these dainty little heels, I particularly like the laser cut detailing on the banding across the top.

Are you a fan of stripes? Let me know in the comments.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment