Sunday 22 February 2015

I am so much better than before










Dress - Select (old) // Cardigan - River Island (old) // Brogues - Clarks // Necklace - Republic//

Aloha my lovlies!

Despite what you see, sometime I'm a really lazy dresser. When you're up at 6.30 every morning the last thing you want is to be stressing over what you're wearing. This is one of the main reasons I'm such a huge fan of wearing dresses, they're so easy to style! I rarely go a week without wearing this outfit combo, the cream cardigan is lovely and delicate and compliments the bold pattern of the dress nicely. The dress itself is made of velvet which if you hadn't already guessed, I have a massive obsession with. Unfortunately I bought it last year some time so it's currently unavailable to buy. If you live near a Select store I'd keep your eyes peeled though - they're not shy about bringing out old stock in the sales! 

Recently I've been reaching more and more for my flat shoes in place of my heels, sometimes a girl just wants to be comfy! Plus my brogues are literally so adorable. I don't know if I've already mentioned that I originally bought them for work but they've slowly but surely become a huge part of my everyday wardrobe! Oops... Honestly I'm just ready for it to be spring now. I'm growing tired of it constantly being freezing both inside and out.

As many of you may or may not be aware it's London Fashion Week this week & I've spent the majority of my time weeping over all of the videos of the catwalks and generally stalking anybody who was there. Who knows, maybe one day I'll finally get the chance to go. Until then I'll continue sitting in my bed with a packet of biscuits and envy the vast array of beaut outfits.

Have you been at LFW? Or are you munching biscuits with green eyes? Let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment