Sunday 1 February 2015

I picked up your shirt this morning



                





Grey Cropped Top - New Look // Gingham Dungarees- Select // Boyfriend Cardigan - Topshop // Knee High Boots - Topshop // Choker - Topshop // Hat - H&M //


Aloha my lovlies!

I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding it difficult to adjust to such a tight budget now I'm back at Uni, therefore mix & match pieces are crucial! I've actually featured everything I'm wearing on the blog before - but I didn't tell you that.

One of my goals this year is to build up my basics, and for this exact reason!I've got a blog post all about my style resolutions coming up very soon so keep your eyes peeled for it. For the most part the outfit is monochrome, then I've spiced it by throwing in some burgundy. Who says the black & white has to be boring though? By using interesting prints and lines you can easily create a chic and stylish outfit in virtually no time at all. Even more brilliantly this dungaree set is one of my staple pieces for every season, I simply traded a short sleeve tee for a long one & added a cardigan, voila - the perfect transitional piece. 

Since buying my knee highs I've literally lived in them. They fit in so perfectly with my style and are easily wearable. Not to mention they're super comfy! I feel that these paired with this gorgeous wide brimmed hat make the look effortlessly classy. I especially enjoy this dainty little choker I got in the sale at Topshop. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of the stretchy black ones, as I feel they're a little too Gothic for my style. I was so oblivious the the wide range of choker style there were on the high street though and was pleasantly surprised by the choice!

How do you mix up your wardrobe? Let me know! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment