Sunday 22 March 2015

OUTFIT: I am your best worst case for the choice you face







Grey Cropped Top - New Look // Blue Midi Skirt - Topshop (similar here) // Heels - New Look (similar here) // Necklace - Topshop

Aloha my lovelies!

I totally forgot that I hadn't posted the rest of the photos from my shoot in London last month! This outfit screams sophistication and class which I adore. Despite the pieces being rather minimalist I think the combination of the midi with my wonderful laser cut heels is so chic. I love that with the right accessories it's so easy to take pieces from my everyday wardrobe to create such a timeless look. This outfit would be perfect for a spring wedding as the mixture of grey and blue hues paired with white accessories are perfect for this time of year. 

If you're a regular follower of my blog then you're remember I have been singing praises for court shoes this month. Gone are the days of thick and heavy platforms and in come light and dainty courts to take their place! If there's one thing that depicts spring to me - it's these! I'd definitely recommend everyone purchasing a decent pair as I can see them becoming a wardrobe staple this season. Honestly this grey crop top has been one of the best investments I've made in a long time. Since the weather is still a bit undecided this top is the perfect solution to keeping your arms that little bit warmer whilst still looking glamorous. 

I'm literally so excited that it's getting towards midi skirt season again. A line Midi's are literally one of my favourite items of clothing. I think they work great for girls like myself who aren't confident to wear the skin tight knee length type. I find them so demure and totally fit my style to a T. I can tell I'll definitely be investing in another few before the season ends! The real show stopper in this outfit is this stunning necklace from Topshop. It takes the outfit from casual to glam in seconds due to it's chunky aesthetic and bold statement jeweled design. I feel it creates a wonderful contrast with the shoes whilst still fitting in perfectly with the rest of the look. 

What's your go-to Spring style? 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment